Version 1.20 (11th Apr 2001)
This is a program to display the contents of a
file as a hexadecimal dump and enable modifications to be
made. It has several features that make it easier to
navigate through a file, including:
- Full pen support.
- Search for text or specific bytes.
- Go to a file location that is relative to the current one.
- Facility to skip over arrays contained in a file.
Other features are:
- Enter file modification in hexadecimal or as text.
- Recalculation of checksum when file UIDs are modified.
- Three levels of display zoom.
- Printing of file dumps.
Download FileDump (17k)
Version 1.20 - 11th Apr 2001
- Added the option to perform a case insensitive search for text.
Version 1.12 - 29th Mar 2000
- Fixed an overflow error when entering hex numbers with more than 7 digits.
Version 1.11 - 3rd Feb 2000
- Fixed an 'Overflow' error when viewing very large files.
Version 1.10 - 22nd Jan 2000
- 'Go to bookmark' now toggles between the current and bookmarked
- More toolbar buttons now appear on EPOC machines which support
more than 4 buttons. e.g. the Psion Series 7
Version 1.04 - 16th Jan 2000
- Changes to improve appearance on small screen EPOC machines
like the Psion Revo.
Version 1.03 - 5th July 1999
- For 5mx owners only. This version removes the work-around that
was added in version 1.02 to avoid a bug in the Series 5 ROM.
Version 1.02 - 13th Jan 1999
- Worked around a bug in OPL that causes a crash when
the 'open file' dialog box starts in the 'system'
folder and you try to change folders. (In this case only,
I force it to start in the root folder.)
- Some cosmetic changes to comply more with Symbian's
Version 1.01 - 12th April 1998
- Fixed bug so the INI file is now saved when FileDump
is installed on drive D:
Version 1.00 - 24th Feb 1998